Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My First Post on my Newest Blog!

What A change the world has gone through last year!
economic crisis ( I am still doing great) New power players (go Obama!!)
i feel a real renaissance is coming (or already Begun) in underground dance culture

here are 2 tracks that make me feel like moving something.

This first track by Dinosaur L is just the kinda uplifting sound that makes me hopeful and soulful. Kinda like that track better days... anyone know the artist who did that house track from the 90's?
Dinosaur L - Go Bang(Thank-youArthurEdit)


If this Next ghetto funk break down Doesn't move you then you ain't taking drugs no more! J/k
I mean, you dont need some angel dust to be twerked by this thriller of a jam.
i dont know much about its origin but anyone that has any feedback I would love to hear more of what djedjotronik is doing. Birdy Nam Nam Worried (Djedjotronic Remix).mp3


Survive then Thrive. Thats all i have to say these days
Survivor (Saint Pauli remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment